Dr. Megan Kelly’s top tips for fleas

 

  • Don’t forget about treating the environment e.g beds, carpets, etc.
  • Treat your pet regularly to control fleas. The fleas you see represent 10% of the population. The other 90% live in your environment.
  • Make sure you spray thoroughly. Fleas like to hide under the tail and around the neck.

Leave a Reply

Login

Lost your password?

Create an account?

Cart

Your cart is currently empty.